Blockchain Marketing Associate
We’re looking for a blockchain Marketing Analyst who will help OneLedger build our innovative Blockchain product and services offerings for the global enterprise marketplace.
You want to have high impact, drive marketing innovation, and have a meaningful contribution to both our work environment and our client’s business too. You thrive in collaborative environments and are able to quickly switch gears between research, client work, and supporting your colleagues under minimal supervision.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of an emerging business that is positioned to make a big impact in the blockchain industry. You should have excellent organization and problem solving skill plus a strong desire to want to grow your skills and knowledge.
You are technically savvy, have some blockchain experience, and are passionate about seeing blockchain technologies make their way into the global infrastructure.
You are able to travel to USA, China, EU and are open to making Barbados your home location, with global travel in support of your role.
OneLedger – the company
OneLedger is a Barbados- based company with offices in Barbados, Canada (Toronto), and China.
We are building a next generation blockchain protocol to connect together and bridge the existing decentralized technologies with enterprises. We also provide advisory services to companies to help them succeed at using blockchain solutions. We are a well-funded company and OneLedger has very strong support from the blockchain community and industry partners. OneLedger released its MVP in June 2018 and we are now building towards our TestNet and MainNet milestones in 2019 and beyond.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented Marketing Analyst to join our growing team. The successful candidate will love learning and thrive in a startup environment where succeeding with diverse challenges and constant change is part of the day to day work. We are a flat organization allowing you to work directly with, and to learn from, senior staff.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager and collaborating with colleagues, you’ll be responsible for both building our global marketing plan to support our vision to be a blockchain enterprise services company, and assisting in the execution of the plan.
The two major areas of focus are: OneLedger branding & awareness in the community and marketplace, and enterprise business development.
Your main role is to research data, market insights, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, and current campaigns that can be used to maximize enterprise business strategies. Then you recommend actions for OneLedger to adopt. And then you get to execute with the team!
- Build a multi-channel strategic marketing/events plan
- Develop branding through media assets, web content, social activities and events
- Responsible for coordinating sponsorship and speaking engagement logistics, setup, communication with external party and coordinating the execution of deliverables including: venue sourcing, guest list generation, registration management, preparation of event collateral material (name tags, brochures, seating plans, etc.), responsible for day-of logistics of the event and post-event follow-up.
- Monitor and track professional association memberships, involvement and opportunities related to blockchain across North America
- Assist the Executive team with the research, planning and execution of marketing tasks related to business development initiatives, including but not limited to sponsorships, events, speaking engagements, memberships, donations and ticket purchases.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns such as LinkedIn, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and other marketing platforms
- For each campaign, monitor and analyze key performance indicators as well as overall campaign results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Marketing, Advertising, and data-driven thinking and ability to build marketing models
- 1-2 years work experience in a related field
- Relevant events experiences ( e.g. conferences, workshops, hackathons)
- Excellent writer - comfortable writing and editing to prepare and curate content and marketing deliverables
- Able to turn complex, technical and diverse information into clear summaries with a consistent POV
- Experience with modern marketing tools & analytics (Google Ads, Facebook Ads), A/B testing tools
- Ability to work within tight and dynamic deadlines with minimal supervision
- Solid understanding of social media and email marketing campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience in multiple blockchain related social media platforms e.g. Telegram, Reddit, Bitcointalk)
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC, and SEM)
- Experience in the blockchain industry
- Multinational, global experience
- Willingness to reside in Barbados