OneLedger is building a next generation blockchain to bridge existing decentralized technologies with enterprises. We have a team-first corporate culture that provides a balance between work and life, allowing our team members time to follow their passions and build great software.
We are seeking enthusiastic and talented teammates to accelerate our growth. The successful candidate will love learning and thrive in a startup environment where succeeding with diverse challenges and constant change is part of the day to day work.
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer to join our Engineering team at our downtown Toronto office. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of an emerging business that is positioned to make a big impact in the blockchain industry. You should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organizational and problem solving skills. You should have a strong desire to want to grow your skills and knowledge to include new decentralized technologies.
- Maintain and enhance our web applications
- Develop new blockchain-centric web applications
- Follow industry best practices to design, develop and test new software
- Provide high quality and well-documented code
- Perform code reviews to ensure quality of code and design
- Collaborate with other team members and the blockchain community
- Work with underlying blockchain technologies
- 3+ years of experience in Full-stack Software Development
- Proven experience in designing and implementing front-end applications
- Experience with implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with both RDBMS and noSQL data storage solutions
- Experience with Go is a bonus
- Experience with cloud technologies is a bonus
- Familiarity with blockchain technology is a bonus
- A desire to learn about decentralized technologies
- Strong communication skills
- University Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- This is a full-time position.